“My wife and I have had time to reflect on our experience at the Marsden Cove Hardstand when we pulled out in November of 2018. We have sailed our 50 ft catamaran Mango Moon for 10 years and have managed all her maintenance and repairs ourselves. Our experience has ranged from WW2 cranes in the Philippines and Saigon, 100-ton travel lifts in Australia and NZ. Dirt, gravel and paved surfaces as well as open yard workers to all in-house workers and labour.
Our experience at Marsden was the best we have seen in all our travels. Schedules and fees were timely and fair. The staff were very knowledgeable, attentive and always eager to please the worrisome owner. The facilities were clean and very convenient for living aboard "on the hard”.
We would recommend without any reservations, to any boat owner, especially those of catamarans, your yard and the trailer lift you use to ‘pull’ boats.
All our best and we would look forward to your yard for any future work.”
Cheers,Frank and Lisa Coale
S/V Mango Moon
New Zealand’s newest boat haul-out service and hard stand facility at the world-class Marsden Cove Marina. Contact us now for details.
- Factory built boat stands and cradles (certified weight-rated)
- Fully sealed heavy duty hardstand
- Exceptional live-aboard facilities including kitchen, lounge, showers and toilets
- Marina facilities include shower, toilet and laundry block, fuel dock, rubbish, recycling, oil disposal and trolleys, pump out facilities, hire car rental and security monitored car park
- Just inside Whangarei Harbour entrance: less than 10 nautical miles from Whangarei Town Basin and 75 nautical miles from Auckland City
- Café and bar, general store, hair and beauty salon, shore based vehicle re-fuelling station, electric vehicle charging station and a New Zealand Customs Office
- 12m wide boat haul-out ramp within marina’s sheltered waters
- New Roodberg HBC80-VEL hydraulic slipway trailer capable of accommodating vessels:
— Up to 35m in length
— Up to 80 tonnes
— Multihulls up to 12m beam
- 340-hp trailer haul-out unit
- Hard-stand facility constructed with heavy-duty surface and secure fencing
- Telehandler for hire
- Dedicated washdown areas with waste containment, sand filter and treatment ponds
Marine Services Professionals
- Mach5 (Mobile Yacht Rigging and Electrical Services) http://www.mach5.co.nz
- Twenty20 Marine (All Boatbuilding) Phone: 021 246 3541 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marine Engineering Services (Chandlery, Mechanical Work, Diesel Fitters, Outboard Maintenance) http://www.maes.co.nz
- UK Sails (Canvas and Sail Specialists) http://www.northlandcanvas.co.nz
- Marsden Cove Canvas (Specialises in Both Marine and Residential Covers) Phone: 437 5756
- ACES (Painting and Antifouling) Phone: 021 148 7771
Would you like to provide marine services at Marsden Cove Marina? Please contact the Marina Manager Brent Wilson to enquire about premises for your business and operating guidelines.
P: (09) 432 7740
M: 021 540 888
Proudly developed by Marsden Maritime Holdings