What is the depth of the access channel?
- The depth of the access channel is 3 metres at low tide.
- However at present where Blacksmiths Creek enters the channel, this rises to around 2.5 metres at low tide due to a sand build up in this area.
What is the marina depth?
- The Marina is 3 metres at low tide with around 4 metres at the end of “A” Pier.
- Coastguard is found on channel 83.
- The marina is found on channel 18.
What services are available at the Marina Complex?
- Rental cars available from $55 per day
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the Marina Complex
How does the tally card and tally web system work?
- Tally card is a prepaid system that operates access gates/doors, and is used as a prepaid card in the showers/power and laundry facilities.
- Tally web is an online system used for power on A dock, entry to berths, toilet and showers, laundry and rubbish facilities.
- Power – is charged at 32 cents per kilowatt and comes off the tally card in $20 increments. Instructions on how to load power on and off is on each pedestal on the marina.
- Laundry – $4 per load wash or dry. There is one coin operated machine and two tally web operated machines.
- Showers – showers are $2.00 for 5 minutes. Make sure that you remove the tally card from the card slot while in the shower to activate the hot water.
- Access – the tally card is used as an access card for the security gates on the marina, gates into the rubbish bin and trolley bay area. Also used to access the toilet and shower doors.
Back to top