Marsden Cove Marina is a full service marina with approximately 236 berths ranging from 10.5 metres through to 44 metres. We can also take up to a 25 metre Catamaran within our designated Catamaran Pier.
- Showers, Toilet & Laundry Block – Located under the Marina Office
- Power – 16 amp and/or 32 amp available single phase (3 phase on request), you must have a current NZ Electrical Warrant of Fitness
- Water – Available at all berths
- Pump Out Facilities – Holding tanks must be used
- Fuel Dock – Diesel & Petrol (91 Octane)
- Rubbish, Recycling, Oil Disposal & Trolleys – Located in the Marina Carpark
- Adjacent Retail/Commercial Complex
- Safe Carpark (camera operating)
Services and Shops:
- Café & Bar
- Lunch Bar / Bakery
- General Store
- Hair & Beauty Salon http://www.reflectionshairandbeautyltd.com
- Shore Based Vehicle Refuelling Facility (Diesel and Petrol) http://www.gasolinealley.co.nz
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Marine Services http://www.maes.co.nz
- Hire Cars Available – Daily or Overnight http://www.maes.co.nz
- Real Estate Offices http://www.bayleys.co.nz http://www.harcourts.co.nz/offices/1022/Harcourts-Bream-Bay http://www.rwbreambay.co.nz
- Regional Coastguard Office http://www.coastguard.nz
- New Zealand Customs Office http://www.customs.govt.nz
- Fishing Club http://www.marsdencovefishingclub.co.nz
- Marine Broker http://www.openoceanmarine.co.nz
- Boat Builders – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Painters and Antifouling
- Mobile Yacht Rigging and Electrical Services http://www.mach5.co.nz
- Marine and Residential Canvas Specialists – Phone: 437 5756
- Canvas and Sail Specialists http://www.northlandcanvas.co.nz
Marina Tally Card and Tally Web System
Tally Cards are used for power on B, C and D docks.
These cards require a $50 deposit which is refunded on the return of card. Top ups can be purchased from the Marina Office.
Tally Web is our online system.
It is used for power on A dock, entry to berths, toilet and showers, laundry and rubbish facilities.
Top ups can be made by customers using their credit card in the Tally Web Portal or at the Marina Office.
Charges are as follows:
- Power charged at 32 cents per kilowatt (the metre will take off increments of $20). Please ask the marina staff how it works.
- Showers are charged at $2.00 for 5 minutes (remember to remove the card while in the shower otherwise you will be having a cold one).
- Laundry is $4 per load wash or dry (there is one coin operated machine and two tally web operated machines, they are large machines and can take large loads).
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
Charging for EVs is freely available at the marina, situated at the left-hand side of the trailer parking area entrance. The service is provided by Northpower, a Northland owned and operated electricity distribution network and multi-utility contractor.
There is one 7kW (J177) and one 22kW (IEC62196) from post mounted dual boxes. Combination lock code 3636.
Please visit http://www.plugshare.com for information about other charging units in Northland.