Marsden Cove Marina is a full service marina with approximately 230 berths ranging from 10.5 metres through to 44 metres. We can also take up to a 25 metre Catamaran within our designated Catamaran Pier.
- Showers, Toilet & Laundry Block – Located under the Marina Office
- Power – 16 amp and/or 32 amp available single phase (3 phase on request), you must have a current NZ Electrical Warrant of Fitness
- Water – Available at all berths
- Pump Out Facilities – Holding tanks must be used
- Fuel Dock – Diesel & Petrol (91 Octane)
- Rubbish, Recycling, Oil Disposal & Trolleys – Located in the Marina Carpark
- Wi-Fi available at all Berths via Netstop
- Adjacent Retail/Commercial Complex
- Safe Carpark (camera operating)
Services and Shops:
- Café & Bar
- Lunch Bar / Bakery
- General Store
- Hair & Beauty Salon http://www.reflectionshairandbeautyltd.com
- Shore Based Vehicle Refuelling Facility (Diesel and Petrol) http://www.gasolinealley.co.nz
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Marine Services http://www.maes.co.nz
- Hire Cars Available – Daily or Overnight http://www.maes.co.nz
- Electrician http://www.sbelectrical.co.nz
- Real Estate Offices http://www.bayleys.co.nz http://www.harcourts.co.nz/offices/1022/Harcourts-Bream-Bay http://www.rwbreambay.co.nz
- Regional Coastguard Office http://www.coastguard.nz
- New Zealand Customs Office http://www.customs.govt.nz
- Fishing Club http://www.marsdencovefishingclub.co.nz
- Marine Broker http://www.openoceanmarine.co.nz
- Boat Builders – Email: email@example.com
- Mobile Yacht Rigging and Electrical Services http://www.mach5.co.nz
- Marine and Residential Canvas Specialists – Phone: 437 5756
- Canvas and Sail Specialists http://www.northlandcanvas.co.nz
Marina Tally Card System
This is available from the Marina Office and a $50 deposit is required.
Your tally card opens the marina security gates, rubbish depot, oil and trolley compound area. It also opens the ablutions and laundry facilities. Quite simply, you load money on your card and away you go, no need to carry around coins to operate anything.
Charges are as follows:
- Power charged at 32 cents per kilowatt (the metre will take off increments of $20). Please ask the marina staff how it works.
- Showers are charged at $2.00 for 5 minutes (remember to remove the card while in the shower otherwise you will be having a cold one).
- Laundry is $4 per load wash or dry (they are large machines and can take large loads).
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
Charging for EVs is freely available at the marina, situated at the left-hand side of the trailer parking area entrance. The service is provided by Northpower, a Northland owned and operated electricity distribution network and multi-utility contractor.
There is one 7kW (J177) and one 22kW (IEC62196) from post mounted dual boxes. Combination lock code 3636.
Please visit http://www.plugshare.com for information about other charging units in Northland.